The Developer guarantees that the following statements regarding the Kaleider App are true:
- The App does not collect, store or share any User personal information, identifying information or financial information.
- The App does not access device location or contact data.
- The App does not display any advertisements, and does not collect any marketing data.
- The App does not share any data with third-party entities. Be aware, however, that Google might collect information on app usage, performance and crashes.
- The App does not need to be connected to the internet.
Information that may be accessed and how it is used
The Kaleider App may use and/or store the following data types:
- The App may accept and store User preferences that control the App's appearance and how the App's features are used. These preferences are stored locally on the Android device.
- If permission is allowed, and according to User selection, the App may retrieve and load image files stored on the Android device. These images might be displayed and used by the App as the basis for kaleidoscope and mirroring effects. Several sample images are included with the App.
- If permission is allowed, and according to User selection, the App may retrieve and load audio files stored on the Android device. These audios might by played by the music player that is included with the App.
- If permission is allowed, and as requested by the User, the App may save image files on the Android device. The file name and storage location of saved image files are chosen by the User, subject to any security restrictions that apply to the Android device.
The Kaleider App is not targeted toward any particular age group, and should be safe for Users of any age, including fairly young children. However, it must be the User's responsibility to insure that any image or audio files that may be accessed on the Android device are suitable for children.
Please feel free to contact the Developer by email at email@example.com or visit the www.Whizical.com website.